How it works
The Melodis 50 Large Volume is the new Emily Mixer Feeder Bucket. Ideal for large herds. It is the solution for preparing a complete ration (maize, chopped grass silage, additives). The double driving of the spiral mixer permits a better strain repartition.
It can be equipped with a grab or a mobile rotor.
Right and left distribution is available.
The double driving of the spiral mixer permits a better strain repartition.
The Mixer Bucket also discharges silage.
Fits onto machinery handlers. Available from 0.9m³ to 7.5m³.
Click on the link for the demonstration:
- HARDOX structure for a strong and light bucket. Optimized volume.
- Easy to handle and safe (excellent visibillity from the cab).
- Versatility: designed for dry food/maize/chopped grass silage (maximum 6cm length)…
- Economical, cost effective: 1 machinery handler only to cut, mix, feed.
- Fast and precise mixing/feeding.
- No disintegration of the ration.
- Large opening door: important distribution flow.
- Fits onto machinery handlers.