How it works
The Melodis 50 Mixer Feeder Bucket has been especially designed for mixing and feeding a Total Mixed Ration.
It can be equipped with a grab or a mobile rotor.
Right and left distribution is available.
The double driving of the spiral mixer permits a better strain repartition.
The Mixer Bucket also discharges silage.
Fits onto machinery handlers. Available from 0.9m³ to 7.5m³.
- Spiral mixer with Hardox blades
- Bucket bottom in 450-Hardox
- OMEGA shape to optimize the mixing flow in forward and backward motion
- Hydraulic feeding door in Hardox with large opening synchronized with the distribution
- Left hand side discharge
- Hardened heels
- Adjustable, removable and bolted adaptation for any type of agricultural machinery handler
- Works with 1 double acting spool + 1 electric supply
- HARDOX structure for a strong and light bucket. Optimized volume.
- Easy to handle and safe (excellent visibillity from the cab).
- Versatility: designed for dry food/maize/chopped grass silage (maximum 6cm length)…
- Economical, cost effective: 1 machinery handler only to cut, mix, feed.
- Fast and precise mixing/feeding.
- No disintegration of the ration.
- Large opening door: important distribution flow.
- Fits onto machinery handlers.