How it works
The Dis’Fib fits onto telescopic handlers and front loaders of tractors.
It is especially designed for grass cut by forage wagon and for chopped grass, maize silage.
The agitating roller which is attached on the inside wall of the bucket ensures space free to feed out the silage. It is driven by a hydraulic motor.
The agitating roller is integrated into the bucket structure for an optimal resistance.
The agitating roller turns inward the bucket to feed out the ration. This design reduces pressure on the conveyor chain and makes the grass smooth enabling you to get a regular and fast discharge.
The V concept flared end bucket forms a decompression chamber which regulates silage flow into the troughs by avoiding any silage
The Secufeed hydraulic door is integrated into the shape of the bucket.
The Secufeed door and flared end bucket were designed for more comfort and safety for the user.
- Patented agitating roller with opening door: its innovative design and conception optimize the complete discharge of the bucket and ensure a regular and fast feeding.
- Door and flared end bucket: comfort and maximal safety for the user.
- Versatility: Discharge long and chopped grass silage, maize silage, fodder beet…
- Fast, efficient and quality.
- Suitable on front loader and telescopic handler.
- Perforated steel on the back for an optimal visibility.
- Removable stainless steel sheet (optional). Corrosion resistance.