The rotor on frame is especially designed for cutting maize, whole crop and chopped grass silage (-6 cm) .
2 models of rotors:
– Standard for maize
– Intensive for maize, wholecrop and chopped grass silage
- Bolted and adjustable adaptation for tractor or telescopic handler
- 1 powerful motor (the predisposition of a second motor is standard)
- Standard: Rotor with welded angled blades driven by a chain
- Intensive: Rotor with welded cranked double blades for chopped grass silage driven by a chain
It works with 1 double acting spool.
Minimum oil fl ow needed: 30 L/min
- Heavy duty design
- Fast and continuous cutting.
- Ideal for cutting large quantities of silage