How it works
The Aero’sweep is an angled brush sweeper with a distinctive feature: the sweeper has no wheels. It is thus an economical sweeper with a long life cycle. A hydraulic control ensures a perfect adjustment on uneven ground.
– By setting the joystick in one direction the brush moves down
meantime the brush rotates. The brush stabilises itself in contact with the ground to get a constant sweeping pressure thus ensuring a perfect sweeping on uneven ground. The brush is self adjusted when it wears out and thus requires no action from the operator.
– On the other direction, the brush lifts up enabling a safe handling.
The Aero’sweep works with one double acting spool.
On pallet forks or front linkage of tractor.
- No wheels: exclusive and economical.
- Sturdy machine: oversized pivots and axes.
- ABS system (Patented): perfect adaptation on uneven ground. The ABS Sytem can balance an important high amplitude.
- Level mark: the driver controls the brush position from the cab.
- Support legs for storage.
- Fully integrated hoses: optimal protection for the driver and the machine.
|Brush width (m)||Overall width (m)||Sweeping width with 30° orientation (m)||Overall width with 30° orientation (m)||Weight (Kg)|